Terms & Conditions
- SOP Foods ‘Sarawak Day Count & Win” contest will run from 19th JULY 2021 to 25th JULY 2021. All entries received outside of the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
- This contest is open to all residents in Sarawak only. Employee’s of Sarawak Oil Palms Berhad is not eligible to participate.
- To enter the Contest:
Step 1 : Participants need to LIKE and FOLLOW SOP Foods Facebook
Step 2 : Count the SOP Foods’ Mascot appear in the video clip
Step 3 : Tag three (3) friends and answer with the correct answer in the comments field.
- Each participant is only eligible to be selected as a winner for once.
- Ten (10) lucky entries with correct answer will be selected by SOP Foods.
- How to select a winner:
- The winners will be determined based on a random draw method.
- Eligible winners will be asked to contact us via Facebook Messenger within 2 days after the winner list is published and winners are required to provide contact details to claim the prize.
- If a participant fails to contact us within the time frame, for example, there is no response within 48 hours, the participant’s eligibility will be revoked. SOP Foods will not be responsible if participants cannot be contacted for any reason.
- All prizes are non -transferable, non -refundable or exchangeable in any other form for any reasons.
- The lucky draw result announcement will be made on 27th JULY 2021.
- By participating in this Contest, entrants consent to provide their personal information and SOP Foods reserves the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs of the winners and their entries for publicity, advertising and/or commercial purposes without any compensation or notification and each entrant is not entitled to any claim on the use of such entries by the Organizer.
- By participating in this Contest, participants must agree to abide by the official Terms and Conditions as well as all decisions of SOP Foods.
- SOP Foods reserves the right to amend, cancel or modify these Terms and Conditions with/without giving any prior notice at any time and participants will be bound by such changes.
- The decision of SOP Foods is final. Any dispute will not be entertained.