500g of Scallop
10 cloves of garlic
Salt and Pepper
100ml Merris Red Palm Oil
½ strawberry per scallop
- Cut strawberry and cucumber into small cubes and put into bowl
- Dice a small portion of onion and spring onion and put into the bowl with cucumber and strawberry. This provides a fresh zing to the sweet taste of the strawberry and cucumber as a salad.
- Pour in some Merris Red Palm Oil as dressing to the salad and add salt and pepper for taste.
- Now pour 100 ml of Merris Red Palm Oil into a pan, then toss in 10 smashed cloves of garlic into the pan. Let it sizzle until the smell of garlic fills the air, this is to add an earthy flavor into the scallop.
- Sautee the scallop until the top starts to brown and you know it is ready for eating.
- Plate the dish with the salad at the bottom and Scallop on top.
- Serve your guest and feel proud.