How to submit:
We recommend you to read the terms and conditions below prior to submission.
Please email us your video by attaching the video in your email (You may send with google drive/dropbox/we-transfer or any tools) along with your bio to Sopfoods.email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
- In order to create a positive and valuable experience for us, visitors, the content will be reviewed and crafted in a particular way that befits our viewer’s taste and stands the test of time.
- The video must comprise a step-by-step recipe using Merris cooking oil. You can capture yourself in the video or show only your hands, demonstrate with talking or only subtitle with background music. You can also capture funny or exciting moments related to cooking with Merris.
- All recipe must involve the usage of Merris cooking oil. The brands and original containers of all other products used in this recipe should not be visible.
- Videos can be captured using any form of camera or handphone. And video must not be exceeded 1 GB / 5 minutes.
- You may submit unlimited videos as you like. Each video selected will be paid RM200.
- Write your brief bio with your name and contact details while submitting your video.
- The video submitted must be 100% original. Background music must not infringe copyright of others.
- By submitting the cooking video, participants’ consent to provide their personal information and SOP Foods reserves the right to publish, use the names and/or videos of the winners and their entries for publicity, advertising and/or commercial purposes without any compensation or notification and each entrant is not entitled to any claim on the use of such entries by the Organizer.
- By submitting the cooking video, participants must agree to abide by the official Terms and Conditions as well as all decisions of SOP Foods.
- All videos submitted shall remain the sole and exclusive property of SOP Foods Sdn. Bhd. Without limiting the foregoing, you hereby assign to SOP Foods Sdn. Bhd. all of your rights, title, and interest in and to all videos submitted ,including but not limited to any copyrights in the content of any videos submitted to us.
- SOP Foods reserves the right to amend, cancel or modify these Terms and Conditions with/without giving any prior notice at any time and participants will be bound by such changes.
- The decision of SOP Foods is final. Any dispute will not be entertained.