- Pasta 200g,
- A broccoli,
- White mushrooms,
- Black pepper,
- Cooking wine,
- Two cloves of garlic,
- Skimmed milk
- 100ml Red Palm Oil Classic Cooking Oil
- Pour skim milk into the blender then add in broccoli to blend well. Diced the garlics and slice the white mushrooms and put it aside.
- Cook the spaghetti in the boiling water until half-cooked.
- Now, pour Red Palm Oil Classic into the pan, add in the minced garlics and white mushroom slices and continue stir frying.
- After that, pour the blended milk with broccoli into the pan.
- Lastly, pour the spaghetti into the pan. Add some black pepper and salt based on personal preference.
- Cook until the soup rich and you can turn off the fire and enjoy eating.