- The recipe serves 2 person
- ½ kg of ground meat
- Corn starch
- 500ml of tomato puree
- Salt and Pepper
- 200g Cheddar cheese
- 100g mozarella cheese
- Merris Red Palm Oil Classic
- Spring Onion
- Spaghetti pasta
- 200ml of milk
- Season the ground beef with salt and pepper, and mix in the corn starch while using your hands to mix it around.
- Mix in 8 table spoon of Merris Red Palm Oil classic into the mixing bowl and mix well. Shape the meatballs with your hands and place it onto a baking tray. Bake 180 for 30 mins.
- Boil the spaghetti in a pot for 15 mins , make sure you add in salt and a teaspoon of oil into the pot.
- Fill the bottom of a pan fully with Merris Red Palm Oil. Put in the meatballs, then the tomato Puree, then the milk. Finally add in the spaghetti.
- Melt in the Mozarella cheese, and then add corn starch to your liking. Put in salt and Pepper to flavour
- Serve on a plate, grate cheddar cheese and garnish with spring onion.