- 150ml Merris Pure Vegetable Oil
- 20 small size red onions
- Light Soy Sauce
- 500g Kampua Noodles
- 200g of meat of choice
- Spring onion
- The taste of the Kampua depends heavily on the oil. Therefore a neutral flavour oil such as Merris Pure vegetable Oil is preferred, as we can flavour the oil with any aroma we want. Slice up the red onions and fry them in Merris Pure Vegetable Oil until golden brown and the oil emits a fragrant smell.
- Remove the fried onions and reserve the oil used to fry the onions.
- Boil 200g of meat of choice on hot water.
- Blanch the Kampua noodles in hot water until it breaks when you squeeze the noodles with a chopstick.
- Take a table spoonful of the leftover oil and put it in a bowl, add a spoonful of light soy sauce, put in the noodles in an mix evenly.
- Slice the spring onion and meat to own desired thickness and garnish the noodles. Top it all off with fried Onions.