Moist Chocolate Cake
- 30gMERRIS Pure Vegetable Oil
- 200ggranulated sugar
- 15gbaking powder
- 80g cocoa powdersifted
- 200g all-purpose floursifted
- 450mlsoy milk or dairy milk
- 1tbpvanilla essence
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Mix the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and cocoa powder in a bowl. Sift the dry ingredients before mixing.
- Whisk the soy milk, MERRIS Pure Vegetable Oil, and vanilla essence in another bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat with an electric mixer or just stir until combined.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C(320 degrees F). Place the wax paper in the bottom of the cake pan (8 inch). Grease the paper and the sides of the pan well.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake the cake for 40 minutes.Stick a toothpick into the middle of the cake and if it comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Cool the moist chocolate cake completely and dust with icing sugar before serving.