Spaghetti Aglio Salmon
- 150g Spaghetti
- 50g smoked salmon, sliced
- 5g sliced spring onion
- 30g chopped garlic
- 5g chili flakes
- 120g MERRIS Pure Vegetable Oil
- 12g salt
- 100g sliced oyster mushroom
- 50g sliced brown button mushroom
- A pinch of white pepper powder
- 20g curry leaves
- Cook the spaghetti in boiled water for 8 minutes until it’s cooked. Drain the water.
- Warm up 20g of MERRIS Pure Vegetable Oil in a saucepan and add in the mushrooms. Add in the salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat MERRIS Pure Vegetable Oil to 200◦c and add in the curry leaves to fry for 10 seconds. Remove the leaves from the oil and set aside.
- Use the oil in step 3 to fry the garlic, chili flakes and season with some salt to form aglio dressing. Assemble the spaghetti, mushrooms and curry leaves in a plate. Top the aglio dressing and smoked salmon on the spaghetti. Serve immediately.
Picture source: http://pandachef.weebly.com/blog/smoked-salmon-aglio-olio